Committed to providing you with reliable service.
James S. Lochead is a Los Angeles Criminal Law Attorney who has extraordinary experience and an aggressive passion for defending his clients facing even the most serious allegations and to protect and defend his client’s rights.
James S. Lochead advocates for clients in Asylum and Refugee Status, Deportation Defense and Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas cases. Based in Los Angeles, he is familiar with the courts throughout all of Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. He has the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With over 26 years of experience, he is focused on your success. Please read his profile to learn more about his professional background.
Mr. Lochead is passionate about providing an aggressive approach to criminal defense. He has helped hundreds of clients get charges dismissed or reduced significantly. Help is at hand if you or a loved one has been charged with a drug related crime or arrested in Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange and surrounding counties. James S. Lochead understands that you may be losing sleep over the uncertainty of your criminal charges and drug related matters, so he is available 24/7 for a free consultation and won’t rest until he helps you achieve a favorable outcome in your case.
Being charged with a criminal offense can be a frightening and stressful matter to process. James S. Lochead, the best lawyer in Los Angeles, knows this and understands the emotions you are going through. Let him take away the stress you are feeling.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Law Offices of James S. Lochead has a thorough understanding of California law. He works hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: If you or someone you care about has been charged, arrested for a crime, or arrested for possession in the Los Angeles County, Ventura County, or Antelope Valley County areas, the Law Offices of James S. Lochead is here to help as an experienced Los Angeles drug charges and criminal defense attorney.
- Assault/Battery: If you are charged with assault, you may be facing prison time. You need an attorney who is determined and serious about fighting for you, who has the experience and knowledge to succeed, and who aggressively defends individuals in the criminal justice system.
- Gun and Weapons Crimes: Whether you’re accused of violating California laws on possession or weapons sales, he has the skill and experience to create a strategy designed to achieve your best possible result.
- DUI/DWI: James S. Lochead is dedicated to helping clients with drug offense charges to get a successful outcome. The drug offense of being under the influence of a controlled substance can be entirely subjective.
- Theft: There are a wide variety of criminal charges associated with theft. These charges vary by where the property was taken, how it was acquired, the value of the property and whether violence was involved. If you have been charged with theft, burglary or robbery, call today.
- Domestic Violence: California law requires police to make an arrest when they are called to any domestic disturbance. Fighting these charges also involves fighting an automatic negative bias against you, and it is vital to retain a skilled, experienced and diligent criminal defense attorney to defend you.
- Sexual Assault: Sex crime cases can range from low-level misdemeanors to serious felonies. Regardless of the severity of the offense, being convicted of a sex crime can have a tremendous impact on your health and your life.
- Drug Crimes: A conviction of a drug crime can result in a misdemeanor or felony punishment depending on the drug involved, amount and intent for the drug.
Contact a reputable Pasadena law firm today.
Law Offices of James S. Lochead sees your case through from start to finish. Let him work with you to address your legal concerns. His offices are conveniently located in Pasadena. Call the firm at 888-969-8312 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.